- Scalable Bitmaps
about pixels and images, nice typeface too.
- Adactio: Journal—Fanfare for the common breakpoint
Let's just say that the 'common' breakpoints don't exists...
- » Sensible jumps in responsive image file sizes Cloud Four Blog
look at files sizes when you do responsive images, is it worth it...
- Responsive web design: the war has not yet been won » Blog » Elliot Jay Stocks
Beware, not everybody is on the same page on Responsive Web Design.
that is an exciting and challenging time; that fixed width layouts do not address, and adaptive layouts (multiple fixed-width layouts set to common breakpoints) do not go far enough in addressing
- In praise of IE6
And why we can never, ever, develop for one browser ever again. Diversity is life.
- Diversity is not a bug
So can we please stop drooling every time Apple burps and start accepting that diversity is what we’ve got.
Diversity is not a bug…it’s an opportunity.
- Pure CSS scrolling shadows with background-attachment: local | Lea Verou
old but still great trick to style scrollable areas, using shadows that are only there when you need 'm.
- csscss by zmoazeni
Check your css, sass or less files for duplicate code.
- » 8 Guidelines and 1 Rule for Responsive Images Cloud Four Blog
More on responsive images, after all, the biggest part of a page is images, so the more love and care we give them...
- How we learned to leave default font-size alone and embrace the em | Filament Group, Inc., Boston, MA
Good point about NOT changing the size of <em>