Here are some links to articles I collected in the past few days, mostly researching responsive design...
Periodic Table of the Elements - Josh Duck
Not only can you see which tags there are, you can also test sites as how they use 'm.
- html5 periodical table
Just the table, not how to use 'm
- A List Apart: Articles: Responsive Web Design
Classic and a must read.
- Rundown of Handling Flexible Media | CSS-Tricks
- State of the web: of apps, devices, and breakpoints – Jeffrey Zeldman Presents The Daily Report
- Where And How To Set Breakpoints In Media Queries - Vanseo Design
- Philosophical Games: Customize Android Browser Scaling with target-densityDpi
Tips and tricks for android.
- A pixel is not a pixel is not a pixel - QuirksBlog
Go and get yourself a coffee and some time, this is hard to get but essential.
- Device-Agnostic Approach To Responsive Web Design | Smashing Coding
- » The EMs have it: Proportional Media Queries FTW! Cloud Four Blog: BTW: It should be noted that, unlike window resizes, which cause media queries to be re-evaluated immediately, you’ll need to reload the current page if you zoom in or out for em-based media queries to re-apply.
- URLs from my talk, Bringing a Knife to a Gunfight | Stuff & Nonsense
- Adactio: Journal—Content First
- - Mobile Marketing Universe
- CSS Stress Testing and Performance Profiling | Andy Edinborough
- Android Emulator | Android Developers
- Media Query Test
- Standardista » HTML5 Browser Support
- HTML5 tests - inputs (mobile)