I was just browsing and found these articles;
- A good article by Dave Shea about browser detection and other bad things here.
- Another article by Roger Johansson about the speed of browser vendors versus the w3c...
- Roel van gils talking about email obfuscation on alistapart
- PPK just updated his W3C dom compatiblity core tables
- An old article by Jonathan Snook about hosted subversion.
As I will be attending @media ajax this year and I am buried in work, posting will be a little slow for the next few weeks, excuses for that.