I have been doing research on Flexbox recently and collected some resources, here some of them are for you to read.
Specs and articles
Have a nice time reading it all, you should really start with the specs and read the various articles after that so that you can place the technical bits in the real world.
- CSS Flexible Box Layout Module Level 1 the specifications
- “Old” Flexbox and “New” Flexbox
- A Complete Guide to Flexbox
- Solved by Flexbox
- Flexbox — Fast Track to Layout Nirvana?
- Using CSS flexible boxes
- Responsive Design of the Future with Flexbox
- Less mixins
- Using Flexbox: Mixing Old and New for the Best Browser Support
- Dive into Flexbox
- Tricks with Flexbox for Better CSS Patterns
- Flexbox: The Next Generation of CSS Layout Has Arrived
- A Designer’s Guide To Flexbox: Understanding Visual Weight
- A Designer’s Guide To Flexbox
- A Designer’s Guide To Flexbox, Part 2: Going Vertical
- Using Flexbox Now with some IE9- support.
- Can I use Flexbox?
Some nice places where you can go and see it in action.
Mixins, less and Sass
Mixins to make it easier to use the flex box with all of the different syntaxes.
- Flexbox LESS mixin
- More Less mixins
- cimmanon / flexbox.scss
- Sass mixins
Please note that the old, intermediate and new syntax are all mixed in the links above, so be carefull. I will add more when I find them, have fun reading.
If anyone has some links with Sass mixins, please send them to me, so I can post those too.